Monday, February 27, 2012

Baguettes Getaway, continued

 After taking care of business the first day, we felt like playing. So, inspired by a picture in a magazine, we decided to each make a small quilt using circles appliqued to a pieced background.
Julie is good at staying on task, and made this lovely little panel.
 Deb changed her mind about the circles, and put squares on hers first, topped with circles.
 I started out okay, with some bright fabrics. But they were chattering at me, so they turned into Monsters In Love.
Then, because I had strayed so far from my intent, I made another one. But after all the piecing and recutting and more piecing, I wanted to quilt designs on it, instead of applique circles.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Rules are made to be broken. Looks like heaps of fun, you guys are amazing!