I am still hard at work, cleaning and organizing my house. Today we put up 2-20" deep shelves and 1-12" deep, in the guest room closet. The last regular resident there, my son, still has a bunch of junk here. I am making a few executive decisions about it, and donating things to charity. But old electronics are foreign to me, so I have no idea what is valuable. Most of it is trash worthy I'm sure. I still have 2 large boxes of junk in there, and a top shelf full. And the bed is piled with teenage and college age boy stuff. At what age is paintball unlikely to be played again? Does a black suede vest have any value, other than nostalgia?
The closet has been stuffed with piles of my finished art quilts. They usually fall out when the door is opened. Now they lay in neat stacks, organized by type and size, yay. Somehow the room feels bigger ;^)
p.s. I found 6 quilts that need binding :^(
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
They will hang at My Favorite Cafe, for March and April, at the 212 Fiberarts Show.
That makes 44.
This is the latest Affirmation quilt. Another gray haired
little girl, happily leaping. It will say
Give Your Heart Away, and be embellished
with sequins and stitches. This is number 46 for the year.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
- Cleaning Closets
- Ereader bags
- I am not a Slug
- Paper Beads
- Running With Scissors in Art Quilting
- Take a look at this
- Affirmation quilts
- Crazy Bracelet
- Viola blooming
- This was my entry to the Key Challenge at 212 Arts...
- One thing that happens when you clean and organiz...
- This is Printed with Paper Resist, the Art Salad p...
- Not yet ready for pictures, but I am doing major c...
- A new Art Quilt, Have a Double Cup Cakes Day. This...
- Eight new silkscreens, for Art Salad next week. Th...
- Happy New Year Necklaces and bracelets, sets for ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (202)
- ► 2010 (455)
- ► 2009 (522)
- ► 2008 (382)