Monday, June 4, 2012

I was at a fabulous baby shower yesterday. Well, truth to tell, I was one of the hostesses. But my part was small. The huge success of the party is due to my friend, Maureen, who provided her elegant home. Every little corner in her home is more beautiful than most museum collections. She puts a lot of effort into her home, and it is well worth it. That she has traveled the world is apparent. Her ability to attain such beauty is only enhanced by her finely tuned sense of the value of objects. She has a sharp eye for a bargain, and can see possibilities I would never imagine.
And Maureen is so generous to her friends. We all felt delighted to be treated to a meal prepared and served by a French Chef. Even the goodie bags she sent us all home with were delightful.  Now she will be soon be a Gramma. That is one lucky baby.

No comments:

Blog Archive