Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am doing my part to support the post office today. I am mailing 5 birthday cards, and 2 graduation cards. I am lucky to have loving family and friends, celebrating happy occasions.

We had a Campau family reunion on Sunday, and 50 family members and friends spent the day together. It was so lovely, happy smiling faces all around. The picture shows 5 of 6 siblings and some of their adult kids. The newest family members are 4+1/2 months old  and 2+1/2 years old. Although they won't remember it, I am glad they shared the day with the rest of us. We celebrated my upcoming 60th birthday, Father's Day, and family reunion together. We had people from Michigan, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Maybe next time the ones from Illinois, Texas, Colorado, and California will join us too.

No comments:

Blog Archive