Monday, January 19, 2009

Today is one full day with no hand sewing. My hands feel pretty good right now. I worked on 2 banners last night, and crocheted some squares yesterday, and was very sorry. Doc says I have tendonitis, and it will go away, with time and ibuprofen. Can't be soon enough for me.
Tomorrow I will finish the 2 banners, and show you. I read the book New Moon today, sequel to Twilight. Just drank it down whole. I have the other 2 in the series, in case I have to refrain from sewing again. And I worked on my revamped website, which will be launched this week, I think.

1 comment:

Fibra Artysta said...

I read the whole series in a week when I was off for my back. They are so addictive. I'm reading her other book, "The Host", right now and its equally as good. I really recommend it.

Listen to your doctor. Be good! :)

Blog Archive