Friday, April 13, 2012
These are purses I am making for Summerfest in Saline. They are small, will fit a Nook, maybe a Kindle. Not big enough for a Kindle Fire. I think they are great travel bags. You can put your keys, phone, some cash and cards, and run. The strap is long enough for across the body. Or you can knot it, and use it as a shoulder bag. These will get a small elastic loop and a button to close them. I am making 24 of them. The fabrics are so pretty, I can't decide which is my favorite.
The count is now 105, with the purses added.
- All the pictures on this blog are in Picasa. I hav...
- You might think that living 3 miles from UM Stadiu...
- Sneak Peek
- Tell Me a Story
- Nancy flies her flag in the beautiful woods.
- Studio Tour flowers and project
- Studio Tour 2012
- Little Purses
- I have been madly working on a variety of projects...
- Sunshine Pillow done
- Sunshine embroidery
- Imagine embroidery
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2011 (202)
- ► 2010 (455)
- ► 2009 (522)
- ► 2008 (382)