Friday, July 8, 2011

A new turtle mosaic, made today. It will show up better after grouting. The board is partly painted, and doesn't show contrast well now. It's about 4 by 8 inches.
I made more progress on basement today. It's about 25% done being organized. I have to go through a lot of fabric next. Today I worked on the paper arts area. Got rid of another couple boxes.
The first day I worked on all the accumulated things we stuck downstairs when we didn't know where to put them. There is more to do there too. And I want to go through all the holiday decorations, and edit. And the long ago moved out kids stuff, and the toys, and knickknacks, and my mom's sewing stuff,...
Maybe it's only 10% done.

1 comment:

debkolar said...

Mosaic a little, clean a little...good tactic.

Blog Archive