Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is me, the happy smiler. My painting won 1st Place in 2 D art, in the Earth, A Closer View exhibit. I wish I had pictures of all the others to show you. But I will list names.

Best of Show- Karen Losey for a felted hat, Royal Wedding 2
1st Place 3 D art- Kathy Renberg for a silver and gatorade bottle necklace, Untitled
2nd Place 2 D art- Holly Kreag, for a felted arrangement of pieces
2nd Place 3 D art- Lynne Friman for an encaustic painting, Sea Anemones

Honorable Mention- Brooks Hinerman for an art quilt, Plants from Seeds from Outer Space
Honorable Mention- Cindy Baxter for a construction, Galileos' Occhiolino
Big Congratulations to all, and thank you so much for making it a beautiful show. You can still see Earth, A Closer View at the Saline Public library, July 2 to July 30.

Blog Archive