Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Yesterday, a friend and I went to Hobby Lobby, and I got 4 books of beautiful scrapbook paper. I don't do much paper art, but these are so beautiful, I couldn't resist. I will use some in Art Salad class. Then, because a good day should last as long as it can, we went to Creative Papers Online warehouse, in Ann Arbor. Our eyes are full of eye candy.
When I got home, I made a huge pot of Stuffed Cabbage, my mothers' recipe. I now have 8 frozen meals of that, and six frozen lasagna meals from Mondays' cooking session. Times two, because each package is for 2 people. I don't cook often, so it has to last a long time.
Full eyes, full stomach, full freezer, aahhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh stuffed cabbage, how I love thee! What can you do with loaves and fish?

Blog Archive