Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I spent the morning taking well lit, straight on pictures of my quilts. I took close-ups, too. There were 98 pictures. When I loaded them on the computer to edit, I discovered I have crooked eyes. Or arms, one or the other. I can straighten the edges, but I can't make them an even distance from the camera. They all look narrower at the bottom, because of my crooked eye/arm situation. So, I got a foam board to cover with black on one side, and white on the other, so I can take pix for my website, and to make greeting cards. The board will hold them evenly, and I can use a thread to assure it. And I have to set up a tripod or similar, to make sure of the even distance.
When this crooked situation has been remedied, I'll let you know. I'll send you to my new improved website, with straight, even pictures. My arms and eyes will just have to tough it out.

1 comment:

Fibra Artysta said...

Kat, do you have photoshop elements? Its about $80 and you can correct camera distortion (I use it constantly).

I can teach you how to use it. Its a lifesaver.

Blog Archive