Saturday, April 24, 2010

My hair looks like a shrub. If it has nothing on it, you can clearly see the layers, like it has been cut around 4 different size bowls. I blew it dry before these pictures, and fluffed it. Before, front view.




















Before, left side.





















Before, right side.





















After, right side.





















Left side.





















I like it. It is short, but I think much more flattering. And I expect it will grow out well, without having to be tortured with round brushes and gel. Plus, the shop, Heavenly Metals is a wonderful candy box of delights. There are all sorts of beautiful things to use and wear. I found at least 6 things I wanted, a couple scarves, embroidered, and silk ones, some jewelry made with buttons, (that was not country style,) at least 2 felted purses with tres cool flowers and or spots. And I had husband in tow, so could not look long. I recommend going.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Can't wait to see you in person. Not as short as I thought it might be. Like the way it is cut around your face.

deb said...

I like it very much! Very stylish...looks like it will be easy to wash and wear.

Jean Canavan said...

Wow! Sassy!!! I like it!

Blog Archive