Monday, September 21, 2009


A new Turtle Purse, just finished, number 240.
Today I put the binding on 4 quilts, and made the hanging sleeves. You have seen these already, it's just finishing details. And I made a new Coneflowers and Mums quilt, which I will show you when it's quilted, tomorrow or Wednesday.

I have news too. I will be a featured speaker and teacher at the Great Lakes Quilt Guild, in April. I'm doing a trunk show, and teaching a Quick as aWink Quilt.
And, I will be vending at the Good Thyme Garden Club regional meeting, Oct. 22. I hope to have many new flower quilts for sale there. It's always feast or famine, so I'm doing all the shows I can while it's available.

1 comment:

Jean Canavan said...

Oh good, I was hoping they got in touch with you! Now, I'm sorry I told her no, it would have been fun to spend the day with you!! I love your farmers market pictures..especially the gourds!

Blog Archive