Thursday, August 23, 2012

 Regardless of how I rant about having too much stuff, I made more books. I did not buy anything, just used stuff I had. So I think this reduces clutter a little, by collecting it in a project.
First, the cover is made from a piece of canvas I painted last year at the Summer Extravaganza. It was just a scrap I slopped paint onto.
 The paper inside is part of a stack I bought for a class I was teaching at Art Salad.
The beads and buttons were given to me as part of my sisters' things, after her death. The beads say FUN.
I had enough of all these things to make 2 books, so I gave half to Nancy Miller to make her own book. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Does this count as stash reduction?

1 comment:

Leann said...

Wonderful, you've inspired me, I need to make more books!

Blog Archive