Sunday, April 19, 2009













Today I spent the afternoon cleaning my mess. First though, I finished Connies' dog. All I added were the little millefiori in the spots, so I won't count it.




Then, I started on the dining room table, sorting into piles of stuff for each room. It was only about 14 inches high, so didn't take long before I could see the table again. Of course, there's a long way to go still. But I decided to give away some little quilt things, that I just don't want. If you take some, you can do what you want with it. I'll be glad to not throw it away. They are numbered starting at left,1 ,2,3 in top row, and 4,5,6,7, in bottom row. Email me if you will take any of them. I'll put it aside, and try to remember to give it to you. It will help a lot if you send me a reminder before we see each other.



After that I started on the basement table. It was higher than 14" deep. I got rid of a small box of trash, including 3 crumbling mosaics I made the first year. I put away paints, stamps, pastels, brushes, mosaic stands, doll making stuff, paper from Hallowe'en, bookmaking stuff, ribbon, plastic yogurt cups, (for water) lids, (for palettes), woodcarving stuff, patterns,and a few other things. I also found a quilt cutting tool Gail lent me, and wants back. I can see the table, but it still needs work. And there is a basket on the floor to do too.


This is the dining room table after cleaning a lot.

This is the basement table after cleaning a lot. Can you tell I have a long way to go?

1 comment:

Leann said...

#6, the little green planet in the red sky, speaks to me. If no one has spoken for him yet, I would be extremely pleased to take him home. If he is spoken for, I understand.

Blog Archive